Unit 1 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform installation
• Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack platform using packsack
. • Use Horizon web interface manage it.
Unit 2 - Message broker
• Install and secure the Quid message broker service.
• Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
Unit 4 - Object storage service
• Install and manage the Swift object storage service
Unit 5 - Image service
• Install the Glance image service. • Import system images.
Unit 6 - Block storage service
• Install the Cinder block storage service. • Manage Cinder volumes.
Unit 7 - Networking service
• Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform networking service.
Unit 8 - Compute and controller services
• Install Nova compute and controller. • Learn how to add nova compute nodes. • Launch an instance from the command line.
Unit 9 - Additional compute node
• Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
Unit 10 - Orchestration service
• Install the Heat orchestration service.
Unit 11 - Metering service
• Install and manage the Ceilometers metering service. • Launch a stack.
Duration : 2 weeks
Batches : Every month 30th
Timings : Morning ( 7:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m),Afternoon (2:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m) & Evening (7:30 p.m to 9:30 p.m)
Classes are from Monday to Saturday
Labs are opened on sunday also
Fees: 3500 +18% Service Tax